Friday, October 22, 2010

Look for Less





Hey beautiful hunnies.

Here's the requested "look for less".
I used products from Sally's Beauty Supply, Walgreen's, and MaryKay to create this look.

FACE
Maybelline liquid foundation (Cocoa Dark #3)
Maybelline Dream Mousse Bronzer

EYES
MaryKay Vintage Gold (lid)
Maybelline Black Metallic (crease)
MaryKay Hazelnut(highlight)
MaryKay Spun Silk (highlight)
Sally's Beautique brown eyeliner (lower lash line and eyebrows)
CoverGirl waterproof mascara (Very Black)
Maybelline rose blush

LIPS
Sally's brown lip liner
Sally's pink gloss

2 comments:

  1. Hey BEAUTIFUL Chris! I love this look for less. U know I am selling Mary Kay now and it is so good to see how we as African American women can actually where these products and LOOK GREAT FOR LESS! I'm lovin it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Michelle.
    That's great! I love Mary Kay's foundation, eyeshadows and mascara. I just used some of the products at my photoshoot todayl
    I wish you well in your endeavors!

    ReplyDelete