Friday, October 15, 2010

Ragtime






Hey everyone,

I wanted to post a look today that's a little out of the ordinary...meaning I would never wear this out of the house! Well, maybe through a drive-thru for some Pop-eye's chicken...lol. I digress. I'm not into Halloween, but here's a ragdoll to riches look that was so fun to create.
I hope you like!
Products used are posted below.

Enjoy:)

Face
-Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation (Dark #3)
-MAC mineralized blush (Lovejoy)
-Bronzer
-MAC concealer (dark)

Eyes
-MAC Blackground Paint Pot (primer)
-Coastal Scents 88 Color Palette
RIGHT EYE: lid-true green, crease-black, highlight-neutral brown
LEFT EYE: lid- true green, crease-black, highlight-baby blue
FLOWER: MAC Blackground Paint Pot, inside-bably blue, polka dots- hot pink, outliner- MAC liquid liner (Blackboot)
-Sephora Feather lashes
-MAC e/s (Embark) for right eyebrow
-MAC liquid liner for upper lash line (Blackboot)
-MAC eye liner for lower lash line (Engraved) and Urban Decay 24/7 glide on pencil (Covet)
-Covergirl mascara

Lips
-MAC lip pencil (Cork)
-Mary Kay lip gloss (Cream & Sugar)

2 comments:

  1. Love the dramatic eye and nude lip! I don't know if I can get away with that nude lip seeing as though they are already not too full.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Krys, you can definitely wear a natural lip. Try some different shades of pink and let me know how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete