Sunday, October 17, 2010

Easy like Sunday morning




Hey ya'll.

For the most part, I try (sometimes I fail) to keep my makeup simple. I like to match my makeup to my clothes too! I know that's so taboo! But I don't stress the rules. So, today I was inspired by the little symbol on my sweater. Check out the look and enjoy!

*Products used are posted below.

FACE
MAC Studio Fix Foundation (NW45)
MAC concealer (NW45-Dark)
MAC Mineralized Blush (Lovejoy)

EYES
NYX White Jumbo Pencil in Milk (inner lid)
MAC Goldmine e/s(middle lid)
MAC Contrast e/s(outer lid, crease)
MaryKay Hazelnut e/s(highlight)
MAC liquid liner in Boot Black (upper lash line)
Urban Decay 24/7 glide on pencil in Covet
MAC Powerpoint eye liner (Engraved)
CoverGirl black mascara
MAC eyebrow pencil in Stud

LIPS
Plum pencil (Sally's Beauty supply)
Maybelline pink lip gloss

No comments:

Post a Comment